Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Secondary Fermentor Day 2005-2

Today I woke early. I snuck out of bed leaving my three young cherubs to continue sleeping. Andy is out of town so the only time to get anything done without *helpers* is in the early hours of the day.

It seemed to take forever for the fermenting to slow to 1 blurp every minute. I watched every day for the past two weeks. I don't remember looking in the past three days while getting ready for the parents to come for a visit. Last night I just realized it wasn't blurping as fast. I hope I didn't wait too long. It can't be over 2-3 days since the fermenting slowed down significantly.

Batch 2005-2 the Belgian Clouds Wit beer is racked in the secondary fermentor. It went quite smoothly. I am amazed and pleased. I worried I would have a hard time with out Andy's assistance or a hard time with the cherub's assitance. Neither was the case today.

Secondary 3/9/05, SG 1.021, 5.2˚Plato, 2.9% Alcohol Potential, 72˚F, Glass Carboy
Taste Notes: Citrus-y, smooth, light, sweet
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?