Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

Batch 2005-1 is holding steady

The SG for this batch is holding steady at 1.021. It has measured this for the past three evenings.

This morning Luka took the whole airlock off. He also managed to drink a good swallow of the vodka in the airlock. Whooboy! He sure looked surprised at the taste and sensation a mouthful of vodka brings to a 13 month old!! He was spitting and sputtering for a good hour long.

I have cleaned the bottles and will sanitize them over night. Maybe tomorrow morning I can bottle the beer before the kids wake up? I won't have much time to get things done. It is sort of *now or never*. I need to spend my weekend readying my business stuff for the tax preparer, taking Noah to Legacy practice in the park, taking care of the kids. Andy is leaving on Sunday for at least a week and maybe more. This is the hardest part of bring the wife of a guy who owns his own business and is the sole employee. He is the only one who can *make the donuts*.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?