Saturday, February 12, 2005

 

First Brew ... Redux

Back in 1996 when I was pregnant with our first child, Andy and I bought a home brew kit. I went out to get the malt extract, grains, hops, and sundry items needed to make our first beer. It was surprisingly easy to do. Although I had to wait a while to get my first taste it was surprisingly pretty good.

Fast forward to 2005 … I now have three children and have moved to another town altogether. I found a beautiful glass carboy at Goodwill for $5. I have located my home brewing supplies while de-cluttering my house. It is a good time to start making beer again! I head down to my local home brewing store Corvallis Brewing Supply. Once there I am nervous about how the *guys* are going to treat me. Not to worry! The guys at Corvallis Brewing Supply are easy going and easy to talk with.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?